Studies | #gutlebendigital
In addition to the results for the topics we have already published a study on the process of #gutlebendigital. There are also shorter texts of the team of #gutlebendigital here in the Blog. In-depth studies on individual topics are in progress.
An important basis for the process are our studies on quality of life topics and on dialogue processes:
- For the quality of life, we have developed the progress index and made "The Happy Variety of Capitalism" (see here for an English version) visible. In "Besser leben in Deutschland" we have presented 10 important indicators that should receive more social attention.
- We have published a small "Handbook on Quality of Life Processes" for dialogue processes and a description of the "Future of the Social Market Economy" process.
At the interface of digitalization and quality of life, we have already identified several helpful books, studies, and projects. Among them are:
- "The Most Human Human" by Brian Christian explores the question of what interaction with machines teaches us about our human selves.
- "Digital vs. Human - how we'll live, love and think in the future" by Richard Watson deals with what we humans expect from us and the digital tools.
- "Technology vs. Humanity" by Gerd Leonhard places human well-being at the centre of considerations and calls for a broad discussion on the future role of technologies.
- "The Second Machine Age: How the next digital revolution will change all our lives" by Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee contains a short chapter on quality of life measurement.
A project by